Thursday, June 18, 2009

Landens surgery day

Landen had surgery on Tuesday for cronic ear infections. He had tubes placed in his ears to help drain the fluid that has been building in his ears. This poor kid was at the doctor every other week for ear infections and this has been happening since March. You can tell he is feeling better already! This was a picture before his surgery; I could not get one after his surgery because he was crazy with that anestesia in his system. He was screaming and throwing himself around for an hour or so! I also came home to find this egg from one of our chickens. You can see how much bigger it is than the other one. So I used it the other day and it was a double yoke! Poor chicken! Its like giving birth to two kids at once! OUCH!


Brigden got this mask from my brother-in-laws office and decided to wear it yesterday. I thought this was so funny when he was wearing while he was playing baseball with his brother!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry he had a hard time w/the anethesia! Poor baby, but i'm glad he is doing better already!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

I am glad the surgery went well and hope he feels better. Let me know if you need anything.