Monday, June 1, 2009

I MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEK







This past week was girls camp for our stake. We had such a great time. We got to play various games which were a blast. But I can say that our ward ruled in STORM THE CASTLE!!! We were a little to competitive! Especially us leaders! We also got to rock climb and repell which were my two favorites. We also got to go canoing one day and three of our girls "fell in." It was fun being with the girls in a different setting. I love my girls so much, and ejoyed being with them. I came home very exausted from little to no sleep. But I can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Nice job with camp! I'm glad to hear that you had so much fun that you're already looking forward to next year!

Stephanie said...

So fun! I wish I could go to camp, I haven't been in so many years!! Glad you had so much fun