Thursday, June 25, 2009

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH


We went to the Barnum and Bailey Circus last night, what a great show! The boys eyes were glued the whole time. We went with my mom and my sister-in-law chelsea and my nephew Rustin. We had such a great time as a girls night out. Especially that we got to be in my dads company suite! The boys loved the elephants and the HUGE cannon that shot people out of it! Before the show started we got to go down to the floor and we could touch the elephants we were so close. What a neat experience for the kids. If anyone is thinking about going this year I would definately say it is worth the money.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So glad to hear that you guys enjoyed the show. What fun to have a booth that you can go and see things!

Brimley Family said...

Oh, the Circus! I love the Circus! Glad you enjoyed it!

My little Spencer had to get tubes in his ears as well! The anesthesia (not sure if that spelling is correct) wearing off is misrable! Spence was thrashing around so much I thought I was going to drop him at one point because he kept slipping through my arms.

I can't believe how much bigger that double yoke egg is! Holy cow!