Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pictures of Chazlyn

VERY TIRED MOMMY!

VERY PROUD DADDY! HE finally got his girl!

Mommy trying to recover. NOT!
Landen loves to try and hold his little sister. I lOVE this picture! :)
Brigden fell asleep with his sister after school the other day. So precious:)
My doctor induced me on Friday night at 9 p.m. since she was giving me such grief. I had been in labor three nights prior to that but nothing strong to keep me in the hospital. He was on call all weekend so he decided what the heck. She would only be 1 day early. They couldn't start the pitocin until 12:30 a.m. due to me having to have antiobitics pumped into my system for 4 hours so really she was born 4 hours after they started it. I went from a 3 to a 6 in 45 minutes then popped my water followed by my BEST FRIEND the epidural; then from a 6 to 10 in no time. She was born at 4:32 a.m. LONG NIGHT and DAY! She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long. She is so petite and tiny. She has been such a joy to our family. She only cries when she is hungry or dirty diaper. She already sleeps 6 hours through the night and she is as cute as ever! What more could you ask for!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. And your little angel looks so precious. I hope that she stays sweet and is easy for you.

Kellen said...

She is precious...so cute! Congratulations to you guys! Love that pic of brig sleeping holding her. Let me know if you want to do newborn pics this week while she is still a sleeper! It would be fun! Congrats again!

Kim Watson said...

Congratulations, Kristi! She is so tiny and cute and precious. Isn't pink fun?!?

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

We will have to come see her again. Congrats she is so cute. I love all the dark hair!

Jacob said...

Kristi~

Congratulations! Girls are fun!
We are happy for you and your family!

Love ya!
Kristen Schlink
jkschlink@gmail.com

Brimley Family said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! She is a cutie! Bailey wants a sister soooooo bad! Girls are so fun! Enjoy!

Amy said...

She is a DOLL! Gorgeous, gorgeous! So glad you finally have your little girl.