Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brigden bites the Dust AGAIN



Well Brigden did it again. Yes another injury. This time he has a impact fracture to his hand just by messing around on the trampoline with his brother. We had to visit an orthopedic sugeon today to see if he needs surgery thank goodness he does not. But he is in a cast for four weeks. Yea for mom trying to keep it clean and not wet!!! Although our vacation to the sand dunes had to be cancelled due to him not being able to be around sand. Mike is not to happy but oh well; maybe next month.

6 comments:

Kelly M said...

Brigden!! YIKES! How'd he do it? That's so sad. . . I hope he doesn't need surgery!

The Hall Family said...

Poor kid. Good luck keeping that thing clean and dry :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Poor guy! I'm sure that it probably WON"T be his last broken bone... I'm not looking forward to the first one at our house... yes, 14 years and no broken bones! (knock on wood!)

Brimley Family said...

I'm so glad you found our blog!!! I was going to send you guys a Christmas card, but I didn't know if you were still in the same house?! I was curious if you were going to have a boy or a girl. When I left you were barely pregnant!!! Spencer was born March 12th, When was Landen born??? He's a cute little boy!!! You guys have a cute family!!!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Boys will be boys, but yet some are a little more accident prone then others! Hope he gets well soon!

Amy said...

Ouch! Thank goodness it isn't worse and he has to have surgery. I hope your little guy's bone heals quickly and can resume all activities.